My Intro Story to Voices

My names Dusk Delacour and Iv been hearing Voices for around 5 to 10 years of my life off and on, starting after I was in high school in my early college years. I sort of think my early years of Social Anxiety in school could of been one of the causes. The first thing I remember is I could hear people from other places but in my own home. during that time I received many unusual experiences, I had many different dreams and I also got alot of Dejavu and I began to get new thoughts of what the world was about. I began to hear a voice speaking within my computer fan and I had no idea what it was. My doctor named out Schizophrenia this big word I never had heard of before. Later on I would hear celebrities, sometimes I heard people on TV and at one point I kept hearing people in videos like in interviews but I could catch them saying other things to. 

Art and playing Basketball are probably my most strengths and I am a Visual Learner by most, as I am also Dyslexic, which is seen as a slight learning disability in school, but Dyslexia also gave me strengths such as in the Art and more! My mom also had a form of Schizophrenia, she saw Ghosts etc. Right now I am taking Art classes in college and I have been able to express my experiences within it. Throughout many years i started to see glimpses of people outside but like as if I saw them appear then vanish disapear, I have also had many experiences like what people call energies that I can feel around me almost like ghosts like my mom saw! Voice hearing if you did not know can be very tough on the person experiencing it. My voices mostly were always negative, and they happen almost like someone speaking outside. The voices outside of me are external to how I experience them!  I have heard voices through many different ways. In the Cieling, Through the Fan, Through the Computer, In Video games, Music, in my own voice, in footsteps, in running water, in my art, in any sound, and outside. 

Recently I have been able to join Voice Support Groups where I meet up with people and we just talk about everything we have been going through within our week. I have learned alot from others peoples stories. Some peoples storys are amazing some people have been hearing all there lives! I have gotten to meet so many people who I can relate to through these years of getting to know these voice groups. They definetly help me with my voices when I see others storys. Voices can be very very real, sometimes just as real as hearing someone really there for me they are 24/7 they talk to me early on when I wake up throughout the whole day making comments! . I am still making art and if I had not found out about my experience I would not of gotten to know so many people who were just like me! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Day Was and How I began to Hear the Nieghbors Voices

Seeing Doubles New World & Family Life Story About Capgras Delusion