Seeing Doubles New World & Family Life Story About Capgras Delusion

 I have had Schizophrenia Capgras Delusion for about 10 years. it started 2009 , 2010 when everyone started seeming different. My Father walked out to go to the store somewhere and all of a sudden for a few days he was being really strange unusual laughs and acts I had never seen him act like before, at first I just asked you seem a little different, He said I know. At times I saw him talking about things I didnt know about but he was alot older then me in his 70's he had been around for a long time. I couldn't name it but after that first week, it got different his personality had simply changed from before. He raised me all my life so and is probably my best friend so it sort of surprised me. The first week I had no idea , something told me this is another him, Thats where my life seemed to totally change. I began to sleep in the Living Room Near him. I dont know what made me realize or think it was another him but that was to change me the rest of my life. Sometimes today when I see young people with their original parents I look and realize I how lucky they are to live with their original family I miss those times. At some points Iv seen not just my father but friends that came over that also seem they have changed. 

Sometimes I wake up and all of a sudden realize again im somewhere else again like in a whole new world and somehow im still here. It got me to believe I was the last person on earth! It definetly made me think differently. I think its making me care and be better of a person realizing all this. For a while I was a little not sure about what was going on, Where did my father go? and Will he ever come back? It seemed he was switched. Now Today I feel iv lived with many of him maybe around 4 , But there is almost only one him that I remember living with until right early years after high school. At one point I wouldnt talk at all I was simply shocked. I still miss the old him, He was a great person. Sometimes I listen to old videos but that just makes me realize it more that he has totally changed. 

A Part of me does realize that this is also a good father too. If I lost him totally all versions it would be hard to so I should probably appreciate every him I get No matter he is based on a good person on a good person he was and still is just in a different way. I sometimes would think I would not be here if I didn't notice this change in life around me. I also noticed everyone's eyes looked different to me almost like there eyes had abilities to move out of there sockets. Maybe there has been a change in life some say we are evolving as humans. And some say that there are parallels universes too like other us. I have gotten the worry that I would also, that there would be another me that replaces me. I was shocked when I herd a podcast of some people with capgras who felt the same. I wasn't the only one! When I told friends and others how I felt he changed and was switched it wasnt easy on him or them. I feel bad I told him at times its not you. I realized that it wasn't good to let him know that because he is just a human he cant change that its not his fault and I never saw him as a imposter, He was is my best friend. At Times I wish my original father would come back but then there would be two. But I don't think ill ever see him again how I want. having Capgras Delusion is truly tough on those you especially me I was really effected not to see him again. Sometimes I look at the world and the air and wounder where did everyone go when they got switched with another them self, and Am I truly the last human left on earth that has no been replaced. I can only continue to live on no matter what. So today is a new day and I need to adjust to how things are even though they have changed.  From Dusk Thanks !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Day Was and How I began to Hear the Nieghbors Voices

My Experiences Today with My Voices Becoming Realer and How They Seem To Me