How the Day Was and How I began to Hear the Nieghbors Voices

 


Hearing Voices Speaking to people about it relating and A Voice Group!


Had a good day with groups online voice groups! I learned From India someone mentioned what it was like there. In India People see some Mental Health as cool, but the services are not really there or not as good. I found this interesting because Here its almos tthe opposite, where people with mental disabilities are seen as different, isolated but here also the mental health places are not the best. They explained about there sensitivity to it all and how it seemed like something super natural outside of them. They mentioned that it might be good that I am creative with whats going on!

I also got to talk to someone, and I could relate to them alot. We both gave our stories of what the voices sort of program or tell our mine to what is real and how we get caught into this voice that is completly outside of our heads making it hard to deal with. I mentioned how I began hearing my voice recently from hearin someone below the home telling me Hey Dusk I can serously hear what your thinking. I then asked how are you able to thinking it was a real person. Then it went on after that more young people friends or connections to the nieghbors below began to talk to me but in mean ways almost like. Then it got worse from there making me believe I really was hearing my nieghbors and that somehow they were really phychicly hearing me. Because I heard my voices within sounds from a distance I then thought oh this has to be a real person because all real people make the same sounds. I then found I was caught and that I had to retell my mind that it was not real even though my instincts and gut feeling told me it was real. So I sort of was caught and stuck into hearing these young voices and then from there it became more and more.

Even now I question if its not real because the experience is like anything else. The other day someone mentioned that they saw my chair moving by itself in my room and I was hearing a voice in the same room the night they said it happened! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing Doubles New World & Family Life Story About Capgras Delusion

My Experiences Today with My Voices Becoming Realer and How They Seem To Me