Life Change memories

 

Its like I wake up and I go to my mind again here we go again Michael has changed. Sometimes I watch our old video tapes me and when Gina Was Alive shes my Great Aunt, Mother she took care of me since I was a few months old. She said I was calm as a kid.

Another Memory I have is when Michael would walk me down to Rosa Parks, At the time we were living down in West Berkeley On San Pablo Avenue behind this old bait and tackle shop. Mike would say come on Dusk you can do it, next time you walk the rest of the way yourself. 

At one point I remember mike telling me Dusk im in my 70's I wont always be here. in 2010 something struck in me , everyone around me had changed. My doctor named my experience as Capgras Delusion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Day Was and How I began to Hear the Nieghbors Voices

Seeing Doubles New World & Family Life Story About Capgras Delusion

My Experiences Today with My Voices Becoming Realer and How They Seem To Me