Dejavu In My Dreams Then in Real Life

 I also get dejavu every now and then sometimes I see people I remember it as if I dreamed it before. Theres a word for it when you have a dream that brings dejavu its called DejaReve meaning the feeling after something already happened like living a life that brings things that I already had done and feel familiar with for some reasons. People I had not met like at herric hospital I swear I saw them in my dream years ago. but what does this mean does this mean my life is sort of preordained does this mean people are being controled by something to show me? It sure is unusual.

I remember spending time in the herric hospital. One thing to my surprise was I could hear a man in my room my roomate I moved in with that night I could hear the voice he was hearing. It was of a young person that would wisper. He responded to it but I decided not to respond to it because I knew if I did it would make it act more and come alive more but I was hearing what he was hearing and I then knew it was more real then I expected. Im use to my father telling me its just all in your head Dusk, But I dont always agree because my experience says its externally from a distance like out the window or in a distance from me. it sounds like anyone its not hard to imagine just imagine a person talking to you like anyone else it sounds like a real person calling your name.

Anyway Herric  Hospital wasnt that bad. It could of been worse , it could of been John George Luckily the doctor gave me the choice to pick out Herric which I did immediately. Michael Says that John George was won over by the left or somthing that they got it going or to happen. Michael is my Great uncle if no one knows hes in his 80's atm he raised me his whole life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Day Was and How I began to Hear the Nieghbors Voices

Seeing Doubles New World & Family Life Story About Capgras Delusion

My Experiences Today with My Voices Becoming Realer and How They Seem To Me